The SimplyGo Mini is the newest, smallest, and lightest member of the Right Fit portfolio of oxygen products from Philips Respironics. It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as its counterpart, the proven SimplyGo POC.
The intuitive user interface is a LCD touch screen that is easy to use and read.
A stylish case is comfortable for patients to carry by hand or over the shoulder. For patients who prefer a hands-free way to carry their POC, an optional backpack, specifically designed for SimplyGo Mini, is available.
- Reliable and durable
- Quality tested
- Rigorously tested
- It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as its counterpart, the proven SimplyGo POC.
- Weighs 6 lbs
- Attractive and sleek design
- Easy-to-remove external battery (standard or single battery, or, extended or double battery options. Extended battery equals two standard batteries)
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case
- Last 9 hours on setting of 2 (20BPM)
SimplyGo Mini Specifications
- Oxygen Concentrations*: At least 87% at all settings (maximum of 96%). *Based on atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psia (101 kPa) at 70°F (21°C)
- Outlet pressure 20 psig
- Flow settings and pulse volumes
- Setting 1: 11 ml Nominal Pulse Volume at 20BPM, 220 ml/min Max Minute Volume Output
- Setting 2: 22 ml Nominal Pulse Volume at 20BPM, 440 ml/min Max Minute Volume Output
- Setting 3: 33 ml Nominal Pulse Volume at 20BPM,660 ml/min Max Minute Volume Output
- Setting 4: 44 ml Nominal Pulse Volume at 20BPM, 880 ml/min Max Minute Volume Output
- Setting 5: 50 ml Nominal Pulse Volume at 20BPM, 1,000 ml/min Max Minute Volume Output
- +/- 25% or 6 ml, whichever is greater (average of 20 consecutive pulses) over the rated environmental range
- Sound level: 43 dBA typical at settings 2 and 20 BPM; 46 dBA typical at settings 5 and 20 BPM
- Dimensions with standard battery installed: 9.4 in. x 8.3 in. x 3.6 in. (23.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
- Dimensions with extended battery installed: 10.2 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in (25.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
- Weight with standard battery installed: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Weight with extended battery installed: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Operating Conditions: Altitude Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
- AC Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Power Output: 19 VDC, 6.3 A max
- AC Power Consumption: 120 W while Charging
- DC Power Input: 12-16 VDC
- DC Power Output: 19 +/- 5% VDC, 6.3 A
- Audible Alarm Sound Level: 56 dBA or greater when measured at 1 m
- Alarm Type: No breath, low oxygen concentration, high breath rate, technical fault, low battery, no flow, depleted battery, external power failure
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium ion 14.4 VDC (nominal) Standard battery
- Standard battery Dimensions: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.0 in (20.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Extended battery Dimensions: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.9 in (20.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Standard battery Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.50 kg)
- Extended battery Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Standard battery Charge Time: 4 hours maximum
- Extended battery Charge Time: 8 hours maximum
- Standard battery Duration on pulse setting 2 at 20 BPM**: Up to 4.5 hrs.
- Extended battery Duration on pulse setting 2 at 20 BPM**: Up to 9 hrs.
** Battery Duration times are based on new, fully charged batteries used with a new SimplyGO Mini System. Battery duration times will degrade with battery age, environmental operating conditions, use over time, and operational condition of the concentrator.